All wrestling DC experience levels are welcome to join Hustle & Muscle Mat Club. In order to participate, you will need to register according to the following instructions.
Requirements for membership:
- Please fill out the H&M Mat Club registration form. The form is fillable using Adobe Acrobat. You can download Adobe Acrobat here. To sign the form electronically, click on “Fill & Sign” on the tool bar on the far right. Then click on “Place signature” to add your electronic signature to the signature line on the bottom of the form.
- Please email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to practice.
- You will need to purchase emergency medical insurance with USA Wrestling to practice with H&M Mat Club. We can purchase a USA Wrestling membership card for you. We need the information from the registration form in order to purchase a USAW card for you.
- Please submit $18 online via PayPal to pay for the card.
- Optional reading for parents: Youth Wrestling Guidelines for Parents
- Please read and abide by our Code of Conduct
- If you plan to compete, please review our competition checklist
- Coaches – Please fill out and turn in the Coaching Form and get certified by USAW Wrestling here. Please also read the Coaching Requirements.
- Please make sure your child is on time and dressed in athletic shorts, a t-shirt, athletic socks, and wrestling shoes or sneakers.
- Parents are welcome to observe practices, but we ask that you do not participate in coaching. Please keep your conversations as quiet as possible.
- Please also be observant during practices so that a young wrestler doesn’t fall in your lap!
- St. Albans has generously allowed us to use their facilities. Please treat the facilities, staff, and students with respect.